Saturday 17 June 2017

WINTER BLUES


right now the sun is shining through the window, the sky is blue, there is only a bit of chill in the air, I am listening to some of my favourite tunes and am in a very happy mood, much like how I was in this post, just add on some awkwardness of the fashion shoot. a few of the reasons I am so happy in this shoot are, I am with the amazing Bella (who btw took these brilliant shots!), we ate a whole heap of chicken crimpy's and lollies and were probably on a bit of a happiness high all together.

if you know me well, you would know I looooove stripes and so its no surprise that I would be wearing one in this fashion post. it is a ribbed long sleeve from free by cotton on and even though it is a tiny bit small on me, it is still perfect to tuck in to my new denim skirt, which isn't so new as I got it a while ago now. this particular denim skirt is from boohoo and I wasn't too happy with it at first but it has grown on me and now I love it, so happy times for brooke. I have paired the skirt and top with some stockings as it is winter and my favourite ever tan boots. oh and I can't forget the grey coat - an absolute favourite and essential for winter, last year I didn't really wear it much as it never got really chilly that I needed to wear it but already this year I have worn it heaps and I am sure I will wear it a lot more.

the next few weeks are the last 3 weeks of school so its going to be a busy time for sure as semester changes over and all the assignments are due, so apologies in advance if this blog gets a bit neglected in the next few weeks but I will *hopefully* be back with some more posts in the holidays.

B x

free by cotton on top / boohoo denim skirt / target aus coat / betts for her boots













No comments:

Post a Comment