Sunday 25 October 2015

THE EDITORIAL 01 // BLACK & WHITE

Aloha!
For a while I have been wanting to do more editorial types of posts but I haven't really gotten around to it. I have had one to publish for a while but I decided to not post it which is okay because I came up with a fantastical idea to create a new series, DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... THE EDITORIAL!
THE EDITORIAL is all about colour, focus points, fun, picture drawings and so much more! I am super duper excited to be sharing this fun series with you and I can't wait to show you more in the future so stay tuned!
The first post in THE EDITORIAL is all about Black + White photographs. I just love all the black and white photos, they are super simple,  minimalist and wonderful! Ahh I just love them so much!! Today I have put together 7 black + white photos to share with you all, these were all edited in VSCO Cam using the filter B1 for any of you wondering. I hope you love them as much as I do! Have a brilliant week, Brooke xx









No comments:

Post a Comment